About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

They're Screaming At Us; We Don't Need Your Kind (Newsea Yuppie Retextured)

I was perusing the blogs, and I checked up on Ariz's Sims, and I found a wonderfully good looking sim called Garrett. I then realized that his hair, which is made by the wondeful Newsea Duo, and I decided that I wanted to retexture it. 

The title comes from an incredible song by Arcade Fire, and I freaking love it. The song basically describes the sentimentality of everyone who has ever been a teenager ever. So go ahead and take a listen to Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains), because I've had it on loop all day.

Oh, and also, you may notice an ad or two, but thats because I actually spend quite a substantial amount of time doing this, and it would be nice to be able to use something of what gets made in order to buy Generations, so I won't have to shell out the full price. So, if you'd like me to retexture the hair on your sims' toes, then please click on the ad, if you're feeling generous. 

So, as per the new system, Adjust-Shine will chill on the left, and EA's Controls will party on the right. 
Check it (zOMG MALE MODELS):


Black:


Brown:


Red:


Blonde:


Control:

So, if you like them, go ahead and download below, but only download ONE SET OF FILES I don't know what happens if you download both, and you can try, but chances are it won't be good. Also, if you want All of the hairs (toddler-elder) then use the ALL file. If you want to select, go ahead and do that. Please do not simply stick all of the files in your game. It won't work.

The files range from between 20-27 megabytes, and unzipped, they'll be about 40-something, but keep in mind that you'll only be putting a total of about 25 megabytes in your game as a maximum.

The files are available for males only, and they're available for toddlers, preschoolers, and teens-elders. 

Filenames: (They're Screaming At Us (Newsea Yuppie - ALL) Retextured By Metalmoose.package), (They're Screaming At Us (Newsea Yuppie - C) Retextured By Metalmoose.package), (They're Screaming At Us (Newsea Yuppie - M) Retextured By Metalmoose.package), (They're Screaming At Us (Newsea Yuppie - P) Retextured By Metalmoose.package), (They're Screaming At Us (Newsea Yuppie - ALL) Retextured By Metalmoose (EA Control).package), (They're Screaming At Us (Newsea Yuppie - C) Retextured By Metalmoose (EA Control).package), (They're Screaming At Us (Newsea Yuppie - M) Retextured By Metalmoose (EA Control).package), (They're Screaming At Us (Newsea Yuppie - P) Retextured By Metalmoose (EA Control).package).





DISCLAIMER: I did not make this hair, I simply retextured it. It was made by the good folks over at Newsea, and can be found here. They're trying to make money too, but they're doing it wrong, if you NEEDNEEDNEED their version of this hair, you can find it on the booty.

Thank you for taking a look at my blog, keep in mind that I do not charge for my work, and the only thing I get in return is your praise, or money from google. So please do not hesitate to click an ad, give me some feedback, or make a request.

'moose.

Oh hay thurr. If you're thinking about using my work, that'd be super-dee-duper, my only requirement is that you credit me and Newsea, because we both spent time working on this, and we both deserve the credit. I did my part by linking to them up there, if you're going to use our work, we expect you to do so as well. Please avoid paysites (or 'donation' sites) and have a nice day.

1 comment: