About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Boy You've Got My Heartbeat Running Away (Peggy 311-12)Retextured by Metalmoose)

It feels like its been a while since I've updated, but it really hasn't been. That probably means I have a problem. Eh, but I retextured somewhere around four hairs since last time, and the one I'm about to show you was the best one.

I heard this song recently, and I really loved it, so I decided to name this retexture after Nicki Minaj's Super Bass. Also, the video is great, I need to get me some Doc Martens now.

So yeah, Adjust-Shine's got the Super Bass on the left, and the EA Control is busy being all pelican fly on the right:

Black:


Brown:


Red:


Blonde:


On Kids:


Control:


If you like what you see, please go ahead and click some ads, they won't hurt you, I swear.

I ask that you only download one set of files. You CAN download both, but you're only going to need to use one, any more than that will be of no use to you. Also, please only use one of two methods, if you want all of the hairs in your game, please use the ALL file. If you (for example) don't want this hair for toddlers, then use the other files for all the combinations your heart desires. 

I recently discovered a new method of saving files, but that was AFTER this, and going back and fixing it would have been a lot, but in the future, all hair combinations will max out at 10 megs. Unfortunately, as of this moment, these will max out at 41 megs. So you'll be putting about 40 megs into your game max, although unzipped, the .rar unzips into somewhere around 70. 

Filenames: 
Adjust-Shine
(You've Got My Heartbeat Running Away (Peggy 311-312 - ALL) Retextured by Metalmoose.package), (You've Got My Heartbeat Running Away (Peggy 311-312 - C) Retextured by Metalmoose.package), (You've Got My Heartbeat Running Away (Peggy 311-312 - F) Retextured by Metalmoose.package), (You've Got My Heartbeat Running Away (Peggy 311-312 - P) Retextured by Metalmoose.package)
Control
(You've Got My Heartbeat Running Away (Peggy 311-312 - ALL (EA Control)) Retextured by Metalmoose.package), (You've Got My Heartbeat Running Away (Peggy 311-312 - C (EA Control)) Retextured by Metalmoose.package), (You've Got My Heartbeat Running Away (Peggy 311-312 - F (EA Control)) Retextured by Metalmoose.package), (You've Got My Heartbeat Running Away (Peggy 311-312 - P (EA Control)) Retextured by Metalmoose.package)






Disclaimer: I did not make this hair. It was made by Peggy over at her website. She does this really obnoxious thing where she seperates her downloads between toddler-child and teen-elder, which makes looking for specific complete sets of hair really annoying. The children's version can be found here, and the version for adults can be found ovah nya. They're not free on her site, but they are here, and mine don't have those nasty dirty roots, so you should be satisfied.

It was very nice of you to take a look over at my work, and I hope you liked it enough to download it. If the latter is true, please click the things that flash and tell you to buy things, because that way, I'll be able to fund my purchase of Generations, and/or a TSR subscription so I can get those Newsea Hairs to you as they happen. 

Oh we'll be like boom badoom boomboom badoom boom--
moose

If you'll look at my other posts, you'll notice that I don't want you to share my stuff without crediting me and linking back to my site. I also want you to keep my work away from paysites, because they're evil. All this is still true. So yeah, please credit me, and play nice with my work, and also credit peggy, because she meshed this beauty. Thankyavurrmuch.

No comments:

Post a Comment