About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Monday, April 18, 2011

You're very pretty. (Intros and TOU, I think.)

I call myself metalmoose (moose works too). I live in the United States, and I'm going to be a junior in high school come next fall, and I like to retexture hair. Its quick, its easy, and I get some sort of satisfaction when I make a hair look better than it originally did.

I've done stuff from everywhere, and I'm going to start sharing it with you guys (whoever you are) and as of now, I take requests.

I'll give credit to the original artists who made the hair, but I'm going to include meshes, and I'm going to avoid thumbnails (because otherwise, its bullshit, IMO (in my opinion - learn that one, I have a lot of opinions)). I hope they don't get mad at me, or offended or some ish, but if they do, let them know this.

I understand that you're trying to make money from this program, but at the same time, charging for items for the Sims 3 is illegal. Its in the ToS or some shit, look it up. I think the booty said it best: You just got pwned!

So yeah, anyway, Its all good if you use my retextures for something-- but I'd really appreciate it if you gave me credit. If you don't, I'll google some way to block your ass. I have the decency to give credit where it is due (Anubis' tutorial taught me to retexture) and you should too. So a link back here would be sufficient, thank you very much. Also, no paysites. I fucking hate them, and you probably do too, thats why you're here.

No comments:

Post a Comment