About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Monday, April 25, 2011

All That Money, The Money is The Motive (Peggy 712 Retexture)

Oh god, you should have SEEN the textures on this bitch. Oh my.

The name is from a song by The Weekend. I like them, its easy listening and stuff.

I saw this, and I retextured it, fuck my English essay. Lets take a look, shall we?

Black:

Brown:

Red:

Blonde:

Control:

EA Control:

So we've got two downloads here, one for Adjust-Shine, and one for EA's Controls, download ONLY ONE. This isn't available for kids, but thats not my bad, blame Peggy. Cool? Cool. 

Each set is about 7 Megabytes, remember, only use one!

Filenames: (All That Money (Peggy 712) RETEXTURED BY METALMOOSE.package), (All That Money (Peggy 712) RETEXTURED BY METALMOOSE (EA Control).package).





DISCLAIMER: I did not make this hair, it was made by Peggy, and can be found here.

I have to get to that essay, but thanks for checking my blog out!

moose out!

You can use the stuff I make, just make sure to give me (and the respective creators) credit, its only fair. Do not claim my stuff as yours, and DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES post on paysites. Kthxbai.


1 comment:

  1. ty for making one with EA control, it looks really lovely and soft. definitely downloading :)

    ReplyDelete