About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Sabes Que Estoy a Tus Pies (Newsea Dolphin Retextured)

This hair reminded me of the way my sister would do her hair in high school. In high school, my sister really loved Shakira, hence the title.

I also made it easier to compare Adjust-Shine(left) and the EA Controls(right), take a look:

Black:
  
Brown:































Red:































Blonde:































Control:































So there are two files available for download. The first is Adjust-Shine, which is on the left, and the second is the EA Control, which is on the right. Download ONLY ONE.

I figured out how to make files a bit smaller, and now each file is only about 3-4 megabytes, and you only need one, so don't get greedy, just pick the one you like the most. 

At this point, the file IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN, because my blog crawling only found me the hair for adult females so far, but I like this hair a lot, so I DO plan on updating the file, so don't be afraid to check back once in a while. 

Filenames: (Estoy a tus pies (Newsea Dolphin) RETEXTURED BY METALMOOSE.package), (Estoy a tus pies (Newsea Dolphin) RETEXTURED BY METALMOOSE (EA Control).package)



Disclaimer: I did not make this hair, it was made by Newsea and can be found here.  

loveyall,
moose

Feel free to use my work, but give me (AND NEWSEA) credit. You can do what you want with this stuff, as long as you don't claim it as yours, or share it on paysites. Because they're bad. Paysites are bad. We don't associate with those who try to find ways to charge for stuff that they shouldn't be charging for. If you feel like paying, head on over to the booty and donate. We share because its way poopy to charge for this stuff. 



1 comment:

  1. I took a look at your work... I need to give you some pointers. My email is ShyneInnocence@hotmail.com Please email me.

    ReplyDelete