About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

This is a Gift, It Comes With a Price (Newsea Wildsoul Retextured)

I was creeping the blogs, and I found a Newsea Hair that is on the more difficult side to get; Newsea's Wildsoul.

I came up with this name while listening to Florence and the Machine. But the title DOES have significance, though. It doesn't mean I'm going to start charging (never) or advertising (yet). It refers to the fact that after getting some feedback on my work, I've decided to offer EA highlights alongside the adjust-shine stuff, YAY OPTIONS! The price being the fact that I'll have to do everything twice, which means that all this will take twice as much time, meaning I'll be posting half as often. Funny how that works, isn't it?

Anyway, lets get to the hair, shall we?

Black:

Brown:

Red/Ginger:

Blonde:

Control:

EA's Highlights:


Lovely isn't it? (I LOVE long hair). This hair is available for ALL AGES, but not males, because thats gross. 

There are TWO downloads, one for Ea's highlights, and one for Adjust Shine. ONLY USE ONE SET. (I guess you can mix and match ages if you want to, but thats just silly.) Once you've decided whether you want EA highlights or Adjust-Shine, you must then decide if you want ALL the ages (toddler, child, teen-elder) or simply one or two of them. DO NOT INSTALL ALL FOUR FILES, if you're confused, you shouldn't really be here. I've worked pretty hard to make this very clear for all of you. PUT SIMPLY: If you install the ALL package, there is no need to install the others, I just zipped all three into one package for your convenience.

Each set (Adjust-Shine and EA Highlights) will total at about 100 Megabytes unzipped, but keep in mind that you'll only be installing about 45 Megabytes in total.

Filenames: (This is a Gift (Newsea Wildsoul-ALL) RETEXTURED BY METALMOOSE.package), (This is a Gift (Newsea Wildsoul-C) RETEXTURED BY METALMOOSE.package), (This is a Gift (Newsea WildSoul-F) RETEXTURED BY METALMOOSE.package), (This is a Gift (Newsea Wildsoul-P) RETEXTURED BY METALMOOSE.package), (This is a Gift (Newsea Wildsoul-ALL) RETEXTURED BY METALMOOSE (EA Control).package), (This is a Gift (Newsea Wildsoul-C) RETEXTURED BY METALMOOSE (EA Control).package), (This is a Gift (Newsea WildSoul-F) RETEXTURED BY METALMOOSE (EA Control).package), (This is a Gift (Newsea Wildsoul-P) RETEXTURED BY METALMOOSE (EA Control).package).





DISCLAIMER: I didn't make this hair, it was made by the fabulous duo that is Newsea, and can be found here.  

Thanks for taking a look at my blog, I hope you enjoyed your stay.

Peace, Love, and Chicken Grease, 
moose

Go ahead and use my work if you wish, but do not claim it as your own, and if you are going to post it, link back to my blog, because thats the polite thing to do. DO NOT post on paysites, because then I'll be really angry. And I will use google to track you down, and retexture your face. (And all I have are hair textures, so it will turn out like this).

4 comments:

  1. I love how you do your controls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is the lamb and who is the knife?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wouldn't still happen to have this hair, would you? The mediafire link isn't working anymore but I would absolutely love to have your retexture of this in my game! :)

    ReplyDelete