About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Send This Smile Over To You (Peggy 819-820 Moose'd)

I'm going to make this quick, because I have a bunch of other stuff that I need to do. I think it came out nicely, I hope you do too.

This is based on Disarm by Smashing Pumpkins.

Click to enlarge:

Black:



Brown:



Red:



Blonde:



Control:


Catch Phrase!
Available for all ages. You have to pick between AS and EAC, because I chose to NOT package this with DABOOBS to maintain all bones. Sorry bud. 



Disclaimer: I did not mesh this, I just made the textures seen here. 

If you like my work, please check out my facebook page, comment, or subscribe.

What's a boy supposed to do?
Moose

P.S.(yellow): If anything is wrong, let me know. 
Use it for what you want, credit not needed (but appreciated) unless you're packaging my hairs with your sims, in which case I require it. 

4 comments:

  1. It's me again metalmoose. I went to the site you indicated to me,i was doing everything right, I would test the part of re-textured. This is with the MilkShape isn't it? I installed the latest, but I can not import anything into the program.
    Why is this happening?? You use MilkShape? How do you do that? I do not understand, i can't open the dds extension. Thank you for answer.
    Help me metalmoose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another viable option for testing your textures is to actually replace the original package's textures with yours using s3pe and actually looking at them in game, I know that that that is what I do. But I also so know that this can take time, because some people's games can get very cluttered.

    But if you REALLY want to use Milkshape, I can try to explain how to see your textures on the mesh.
    With your mesh open, you're going to want to go to the 'materials' tab on the right. On the right side, in the section nearest the bottom you're going to see a button marked 'new,' click it. Then you're going to see four boxes that say 'none,' click the one on the upper left, and import your texture (.dds files WILL work, I promise) then click assign in the bottom section, and now you can see your textures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you metalmoose now it opens. But i do still have a problem the assign is nowhere to be seen :(
    Is on the materials right?
    Sorry to be bugging you and thanks again.
    I love your work

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks really good :) You have improved a lot!

    ReplyDelete