About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Hope I'm Not Erasing Myself (Cazy CarpeDiem Moose'd)

Lots of things are happening, I have 20 minutes to post this oooooooooooh myyyyy gooooooodddddd.
*EDIT* It took 25. This is my life.

Based on Gronlandic Edit by of Montreal. Lovely.

Click and stuff:

Black:



Brown:



Red:



Blonde:



Control:



Cootch frooze.
Available for all ages, and I kept Cazy's original files (because her bones are orgasmic), so no daboobs, so PICK JUST ONE.



Disclaimer: NOT MESHED BY ME. Meshed by the beautiful and talented Cazy, although the new textures are mine. ALL MINE. BITCHES. (I don't know why I did that, its early in the morning).

If you like my body, and you think I'm sexy, then you like my facebook, comment or subscribe.

(I have two more hairs to post) Which one should I ch-ch-ch-choooose?
Moose

P.S.(oh look its orange again!): If you find any problems, let my know.·.·´¯`·
Also, do what you wish with my work, but please give me credit (although not necessary for displays, but necessary for including my work with your download). No paystuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment