About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Excuse Me Princess, I 'Aint Got Time To Save You Again (Newsea Equinox)

I feel like the harder my life gets, the more retexturing I do. Which in turn makes my life even harder.

I have for all of you a basic fix that I've been working on for the past day and a half. The hairline is still high, and its still a bit wide, but it is less atrocious than before in my opinion. You'll see what I mean.

The title is based on Lemaitre's Excuse Me, which I found to be absolutely incredible.

Click things:

Black:



Brown:



Red:



Blonde:



Control:


Ketch Phrez.
It is available for all ages, but is not compatible with itself. You may only choose one version. Sorry. 



Disclaimer: I did not mesh this motherfucker. But I did in fact, fuck with the mesh to ameliorate it, and made custom textures for it.

I has facebook, I also has a comment box, and a subscribey thingie if you like my work :)

Excuse meeeeeeeee, 
Moose

P.S.(In Aqua! Feeling Nostalgic yet?): If you spot any issues, let me know, I will fix. 
Use my work for anything you wish, but please give me credit (although it isn't necessary for displays). No paystuffs.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you, needed. Appreciated ^_^ Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an incredibly talented person and I love your work; but, do you really have to use profanity to make a statement. Your mother......statement is really uncalled for and extremely offensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're also fixing the hair meshes now! Makes them a thousand times better :)
    Thanks for your work and for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I apologize for the profanity, please forgive me, I will watch my language from now on.

    Thank you all so much for visiting, you are all very welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice retexture! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for the stupid question here, but if I download any of these retexture/fixes.. do I need to have the original hair in order for them to work or no?

    ReplyDelete
  7. No you don't need the original hair when the mesh is included like this one and all of Moose' hair creations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The download is not working where can i go to download this???

    ReplyDelete