About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

We'll Make It Out Alive, Alright, Alright (Peggy 825-825 Moose'd)

So I just noticed that Anubis JUST uploaded his version of this hair, so I mean, get his if you like it, I'm probably going to leave my version as it is, but I will check it out in-game, and if his morphs are REALLY nice, I might use them. Until then, or in case I never update this version, download his if you want this to be compatible with obese sims. Alright? Cool. (I wish I knew how to make morphs, dang).

I think I'mma be concise-ish, I'd like to get a haircut today, and possibly get started on rescaling that new Newsea hair.

This hair's name is based on lyrics from No Church In The Wild by Kanye West and Jay Z. The song is ridiculous, and although I might not be a huge fan of rap itself, Kanye West is a musical genius, it is definitely worth a listen. -Sidenote- Do you guys like it when I post music? I mean, I'll likely keep doing it because I like it, but does anyone actually care? Be honest, I'm a big boy, I can take it, I probably wouldn't like your music either.

Click to make bigger:

Black:



Brown:



Red:



Blonde:



Control:


CATCH PHU-RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYZE.
Pick ONE version, thats all you get. Sorry, available for preschooler through elder female.
Also, the control pictures are PROOF that I never photoshop except to crop and resize.



Disclaimer: Mesh not mine, by peggy, etcetera.

Facebook can be found here, if you're into that sort of thing, if you like what I do, like me in the aforementioned link, comment, or subscribe to my blog. Subscriptions to my blog give the the updates as they happen, and on facebook, you'll know what's coming a few hours beforehand.

But we'll probably spend it all because the pain ain't cheap.
Moose

P.S. (In yellowish): If you have any problems with my work, let me know and I will fix them as soon as possible, deal? Deal.
NO PAYSITES PLEASE. Other than that, you can use my work for whatever you like, I don't need credit if its being used in a preview, but if you're packaging my retextures with a sim, I ask that you credit me. 

1 comment:

  1. Sugoi! It's so cute, the morphs are really nice like you said! I love your work, please do not stop! Keep it up.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete