About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

It Was So Easy, And The Words So Sweet (Newsea Innocent Moose'd Updated 12/18/11)

HOKAY. So I basically promised this meshedit and retexture a while ago, but I accidentally lost all my preview pictures, and then I patched my game, and it broke EVERYTHING. First I couldn't get my game to start, because my crack wasn't compatible (my discs are currently being used by my little sister, and I wasn't about to buy ANOTHER copy of pets, and that is why I have a crack). I was waiting for the people over at this one crack site to update the crack, and then I figured out how to get it to work without a crack, which makes me happy, so now patches won't break my game, and now I'm happy.

Anyway, I managed to retake all of the pictures and stuff, and its all good now :)
Also, I didn't include pictures of my old retexture of this hair, but I'm just going to say that it kind of sucks hard.  If you dig through my blog posts, you can take a look, but if you go back far enough you're likely to lose all respect for me.

This hair's title is based on Eet by Regina Spektor, its a lovely song, I recommend it.

Click to enbiggen:

Black



Brown:



Red:



Blonde:



Control:


Catch Phrazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze!
Sorry brosephs and brosephines, you only get to have ONE version pick one. Toddler to elder is available for females, although I only touched the adult version.



Disclaimer: This mesh is not mine, but I played with it, and the textures are 100% mine, unlike Pooklet's (although beautiful) I don't believe transitioned well into Sims 3, but hey, to each his own.

If you like my work, I'm on facebook, you can also leave me a comment, or subscribe to my blog to get my updates as they happen :)

You're using your headphones just to drown out your mind-
Moosie

P.S.(In poyple): Please NEVER EVER hesitate to tell me if you have a problem with any of my hairs, I will fix it for you GLADLY. 
Also, go ahead and use my retextures/fixes as you wish (feel free to retexture my meshedits as well, but I DO require credit if you're going to retexture one of my mesh fixes) but please don't put my stuff on paysites, and if you upload a sim with my hair, I need credit as well. 

1 comment: