About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Most Special Are The Most Lonely (Cazy Viola Moose'd)

I have school to do today, so I'll be brief. I saw this on Cazy's naver like 6 months ago, and I'm glad I have it now because its really pretty. That's all. Also this is an alpha edit because of reasons, but its not a huge deal, I just wanted longer, cleaner bangs. You can hate it if you want.

This style is based on Regina Spektor's new song All The Rowboats, which I think is fantastic. Listen to it, its bootiful.

Click to enlarge:

Black:



Brown:



Red:



Blonde:



Control:


Catch Phrase!
This hairstyle is 9,659 polygons in LOD0, and 5,012 in LOD1. Hopefully everyone should be able to run it, its a fantastic hair. 
*This hair is available for females of all ages except babies because that would be stupid. By babies I don't mean toddlers, I mean actual babies. This hair is default replacement, because TSRW threw a fit, so I just stuck my textures into Cazy's files, and now the in-game thumbnails look all screwed because she screwed with them because she hates retexturers. But it works, so yeah. You can only have one version.*
This hairstyle is compatible with breast sliders and fat morphs. 



DISCLAIMER: I did not mesh this, I didn't fix this, I just retextured this. I can only take credit for the textures, IF that. 

If you like my work, like me on facebook. You can also comment, because comments make me smile, and you also have the option to subscribe to my blog.

God I Pity The Violins,
Moose

P.S. (In purple): Please let me know if you have any issues so I can fix them, because I care.

Feel free to use my retextures for whatever you want, but please don't reupload. The ONLY exception to the no reupload rule is that you may bundle with a sim, but you have to link back to my blog. Please don't claim as your own or try to steal my textures. 

5 comments:

  1. I felt the same way when I saw it on her blog. It was just so cute! Anyways, beautiful retexture Moosie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Indeed the bangs are waaaay better now <3 Thank you! I love that hair and am happy to see it moosified ^^

    Can you please retexture Newsea's AeolianBell hair? It's available here: http://www.newseasims.com/inside-page.php?cid=1&id=156
    It's so lovely for tods, kids and elders! And the accessory is recolorable! Don't know why that hair has no love and was never retextured :(
    The textures only need a good cleaning, to be able to have a light blond sim or a light flashy pink :) Not a lot of work, please pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I do it, I'll probably do it on my tumblr, as I wouldn't be in the mood to do a whole post about it. Drop me an ask so I can remember!

      Delete
  3. Err... Oops. I don't have a tumblr account. I'll be sure to remind you here from time to time then :)

    ReplyDelete