About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

It Didn't Have To Be This Way (Cazy Lilith Moose'd)

Hey guys, I know its been a while, but finals are coming up, and although I have a bunch of crazy stuff in the works for all of you, all I can really afford to give you guys right now is a simple retexture of Cazy's Lilith hairstyle. Speaking of retexturing, I found something scary in Cazy's texture. A message. It read as follows.

stalker stalker stalker
hey you! i live in the texture!

no easter egg here! go away

there's a ghost behind you!!!
creepy creepy creepy......

When I first read it, it gave me the chills to be honest. I'm not gonna lie, I was not comfortable with it being there. I feel like that was the reason that I haven't seen any retextures of this style around the community. Which is weird within itself because typically people jump on new stuff and retexture it within hours. But anyway, I hope you like this retexture, because if Cazy really does have access to ghosts, it may very well be my last. But it gave me an idea. Maybe from now on, I'll start including easter eggs in my retextures for funsies!

Anyway, the title for this hair is inspired by Sleigh Bells' song End of the Line

Click Pix to make them bigger:

Black:



Brown:



Red:



Blonde:



Control:


Catch Phrase!
This hairstyle is 11,089 polygons in LOD0, and 5,217 polygons in LOD1. A lot of people will be able to run it, but unfortunately some of you won't, my condolences. 
*This hairstyle is enabled for females of all ages, and the adult version is non-default. The child version, however, is not. The child version threw a fit in TSRW, so it is default replacement, meaning that there can only be one. But you can have as many adult version as you want.*
This hairstyle is compatible with breast and fat sliders.



DISCLAIMER: I did not mesh this. I did not make the morphs, the only contribution I made to this version is my texture set. 

If you like what I do, like my facebook page, comment on this post, or subscribe to my blogger. 

Can You Hear Me? Can You See Me?
Moose

P.S.(ITS PINK): Please let me know if you have any issues with this retexture so I can fix it. 

Go ahead and use this retexture for any picture taking or machinima needs you may have. You may not reupload this elsewhere, but you may bundle it with a sim, but in that case you must link back to my blog. Please don't claim as your own, and please don't steal my textures. 

7 comments:

  1. WHOA. I read the message and it creeped me out too! :O I think I need to invest in some holy water to throw at all of my Cazy downloads...just to be sure. Don't wanna mess with the Ghost of Retextured Hairs. It might summon bugs into my CAS or something. :P Anyways, loving the retexture as always! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Creepy! I wouldn't worry about it if I were you, though, I think that's the only hair I've ever seen with a curse on it before. Yet....

      Delete
  2. спасибо, мне нравится))

    ReplyDelete
  3. The message is hilarious! I wonder if she did that for laughs? Anyway I'm downloading all of your retextures because I love how they look in my game. Thank you! You are now one of my favorites! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You're definitely my favorite cat in the community!
      A word of advice though, you may not want to download too many of the fixes earlier on, because they have a lot of issues and can barely considered fixes, and the textures change somewhere around the old Raon 36 retexture.

      Delete
    2. Oh thanks! I appreciate the advise :-) I downloaded a peggy one recently because it looks great on your site, and I was absolutely thrilled with how it looked in game. It has more life to it than a lot of the other retextures out there. (Does that make sense?) I can honestly say that you and Anubis are my favorites now - easy. You both do such amazing work.

      Delete