About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

In The End Nothing Comes Easy (Cazy Steps Moose'd)

Hectic life is hectic, lets get down to business.

I really like this hair, and I've been waiting for a hatless version for a while, now. Of course, the textures aren't quite shiny enough for my tastes, so I HAD to retexture it.

Title is based on Pelican by The Maccabees. I really like this song, its definitely worth checking out. I post music with my retextures because its unique and because I've always had lots of trouble finding music and I thought I would help whichever random person happens to like music that I happen to like.

Click to make the things bigger:

Black:



Brown:



Red:



Blonde:



Control:


CATCH PHRASE!
This hairstyle is 10,830 polygons in high detail (lod0) in lod1, this hair is 4972 polygons, but its slightly fugly, so I'd recommend that you only use it if you can run it in high detail.
This hairstyle is only available for teen - elder females, I tried to convert it for kids, but I wasn't satisfied enough with it to share with all of you. Also, you can only have one version in your game. Sorry, I actually tried to make it non-default, but it just didn't work.


Disclaimer: Textures are mine, the mesh is not. 

If you like my work and would like immediate updates as to when I update my blog, I call this chunk of internet my home away from home (aside from my blog, I guess. weird analogy). Also, you can subscribe or comment. 

To have it all and still want more-
Moosie

P.S.(In yellow agunn): If you have any issues at all with my work, please let me know, and I will fix them. 
Please no paysites or stealing of my textures; anything else goes. I require credit if you bundle a hair in a download or use a mesh edit of mine. Credit is always nice, though, so if you use my stuff, please feel free.

10 comments:

  1. Might I be the first to comment on your crappy retexture? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap, how do you download the hair ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you can, first anon, I just don't see the point in asking if you're just going to do it anyway.

    Second Anon, you click the link, and then after 5 seconds adf.ly will give you the option to skip the ad, and it will take you to mediafire, where you can click download, and there you go :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this :) I'm glad you decided to do this hair because I really like it and I love your retextures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm...I am detecting a 7.5 on the trooool scale. Thats odd, who would troll on this awesome blog.
    *Looks at first comment* Wow, you jerk-face!

    Thanks MM, for the astounding retexture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The links are giving me a "error (369)"

    can you please fix them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! Beautiful job, brilliant work...as all your work it.

    Love, love, love it.

    Thank you so very very much!!!!!

    PS... the first comment is probably from the originator of this mesh.... right sure is a jerk face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like i like ♥

    ReplyDelete