About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Oh, You'll Stay With Me (Newsea Infinity Moose'd)

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE! So I believe its been a good year, I hope yours have been nice too, I'm going to be really busy for the next few days, but I do have some ready to post things for all of you :).

I actually tried to resize this style, but I quickly realized that resizing was impossible because any messing with the mesh would cause it to clip somewhere on the hair. And I think it looks alright despite its wideness.

The title of this retexture is based on Strings by Young The Giant. The song is beautiful, and I'm going to be serenading my friend with it soon, I'll let you guys know how that goes in a while.

Click to enlarge:

Black:



Brown:



Red:



Blonde:



Control:


Catch Phrase! 
Its available for females of all ages, but will conflict with other versions.




DISCLAIMER: This was not meshed by me, but by Newsea, I just created the textures from scratch, as I always do for each hair. 

This is my facebook, give me a shout-out if you like my work. Additionally, you can comment or subscribe. 

You know it goes, You know
Moosie

P.S.(IN PINK): Please let me know if you have any issues with anything I've made, I will fix it as soon as possible. 
Use my work for whatever you'd like, except paysites. I only require credit if you bundle one of my files in a download; don't steal my textures. 

3 comments:

  1. This is quite nice. do you know where I could get that shirt in the second to last picture? (the American flag one)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find it right here, just click shop (lower leftish), female (top bar of page), and tops (just under the word female).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete