About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Friday, January 20, 2012

It's Here In My Heart and Its Here In My Head (Cazy Marie Moose'd)

So I've wanted this hair since it has come out, because I freaking love Cazy's work. There was all this controversy on her blog about her being hacked and her quitting the Sims community and all that Jazz, and that was really depressing, but eventually she had a change of heart and decided to finish the stuff she's already started before taking her 'break' as I believe she called it. I really hope she decides to stay, but even if she doesn't, at least we'll get the rest of her work, amirite?
I know that there isn't a child/toddler version yet, I'll update when they become available.

So yeah, this Hair's title is based on Röyksopp's Happy Up Here, which is an incredible song. I love Röyksopp's stuff.

Click to enlarge:

Black:


Brown:



Red:



Blonde:



Control:


QUETCH PHRUsE!
This hairstyle is 9886 polys in lod0, and 3944 polygons in lod1, which is very good, most should be able to run it :)
*This hairstyle is CURRENTLY only for Teen-Elder Females, and is default replacement, so you may only have ONE version in game.*



DISCLAIMER: I did not mesh this, I only take credit for its textures.

If you like my work, I have a facebook page that you can visit and troll on, I guess. You can also comment down below to tell me that Marie Antoinette and Poseidon have already done this hair and why should I bother, and that I suck and stuff. Also, if you want to be updated immediately, and happen to have a blogspot yourself, you can subscribe to my blarg using the doohickey at the bottom of the page.

I have to shower now,
Moosie

P.S.(In parple): If you have any issues with my retexture, let me know, and I will fix it as soon as possible. 
You can use my work for whatever you please, and I only require credit if you bundle my work in a download. No paysites, no stealing of textures, kthxbai.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome!
    I luv all your re-textures and your simies!!!
    Great work. Good Luck re-texturing the next hair!!!
    (sorry for my english, i'm brazilian)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hair. Thank you so much for putting the polycounts.Your work is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to let you know, the child/toddler versions are now available... :) Can't wait for you to retexture them! You do such a nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi!! I'd like to know the pose pack u used for the orange haired girl?

    ReplyDelete