About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

This Is Really Happening (Peggy SGift Nov '11 Moose'd)

So I thought this hair looked really good, so I retextured it as soon as possible. I think I have to hurry up, because today is kind of loaded. Anyway, here goes.

This hair is based on Radiohead's song called Idioteque, it's quite beautiful and stuff. I love it, give it a listen.

Click to enlarge:

Black:



Brown:



Red:



Blonde:



Control:



Catch Phrase!
Available for all ages in the female category thanks to daboobs.



Disclaimer: I did not mesh this, it was meshed by Peggy, who is very talented and all that jazz. Get her version(s) here and here.

If you like my stuff, please comment, subscribe, or like my facebook page

I'll laugh until my head comes off, 
Moosie

P.S.(In Aqua): If you have any issues with my files, let me know, and I'll fix it. 
Use my work for what you like, give me credit only if you post my hair with a download, but it isn't necessary for previews, no paysites.

1 comment: