About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Bring Me Up, Bring Me Down, Plays It Sweet (Peggy 813-814 Moose'd)

I'm going to make this as quick as possible. I know I said that my next post would be my red-headed model, but I also said that if something came out between now and then that I really like, I'd upload the retexture first. This is because retexturing hair takes about 2-3 hours, while posting a model takes like 5-6 for me. She should go up this weekend, but then again, Skyrim, so I unno.

This by her.

Click to enlarge:

Black:



Brown:



Red:




Blonde:



Control:


Catch Phrase!
Its available for all ages thanks to daboobs.



Disclaimer: I did not mesh this, but the texture IS mine. 

If you like my work, please feel free to comment, subscribe, or like my facebook page!

Mmm yeah,
Moose

P.S.(Stands for pumpkin spice-- what?): If there is anything wrong with my work, please let me know, and I will fix it, asap.
Use my work for whatever you'd like, except for paysites, additionally, you don't need to provide credit for random previews, but you MUST if you're including it with an uploaded sim.

2 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous! also I've seen these shirts repeatedly on your blog, where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first is a shirt by Icia23

    Second is a dress by Lorandiasims

    Third is a dress by Icia23

    Fourth is a shirt (crop top) by modish kitten
    her blog is weird, so here's her home page.

    Fifth is an outfit by ernhn that I edited into a top and added a bra accessory (by icia23). I can send it to you if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete