About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Take A Chance You Stupid Ho (Newsea AliceMadness Moose'd)

*EDITS ARE IN TEAL 7/2/11*

Sorry kids, I've only gotten 3 hours of sleep today, and I'm going to be hanging out with friends, so I can't give you a COMPLETE post, because I need a nap if I want to function for the rest of the day.
I actually got home around 9, and I woke up at like, 4PM. SO MUCH FUN!


The title is based on Gwen Stefani's song, What You Waiting For?, I remember hearing this when I was like 9 and wanting to dance, but not doing it because I was embarrassed. I wish they would play this at a dance club or something, I would rock out to this song. 

I finished the hair, I just need to take pictures, but I didn't want to leave you with nothing, so I took an in-CaS pic, and its only adjust-shine, you're just gonna have to wait or have a little faith for EA control right now, yeah? Cool. So that one picture is gone, and I have NEW pictures for all of you! YEAH! Adjust-Shine on the left, and EA Control on the Right:


Black:


Brown:


Red:


Blonde:


Control:


So yeah, that's that, I have all the proper pictures for you. I realize that I'm not representing the back as well as I should have, but that is only because its really ugly. You can check that out here (see, what did I tell you?)I'm sorry everyone, I realize that this is a huge cop-out, but I didn't want you all to have to wait until tonight for my retexture. I promise I'll take better pictures tonight, until then, download to your hearts content, its all ages thanks to SunsetSims! I may be in love with you, Sunset. You are awesome. Thank you all for being so patient, I made you wait quite a bit for the previews, even though I told you that I would post them last night. Here they are, I hope you like the hair!


This was made with DABOOBS, so you can put all the files you want in your game, and it shouldn't conflict with anything, unless someone else uses my files. If you find conflicts, take it up with them, not me. 




DISCLAIMER: I did not mesh or assign this, but the rest is mine. The mesh and the assignments were made by Newsea, and you can find the original hair here.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, if you like my work, please click an ad if you see one, if you want to know when I post new things (because I post quite often), then don't hesitate to subscribe via google's awesome little subscribe tool, or leave me a comment to tell me what you think.

I love you guys!
moosie

PS (in pink!): The back is kind of ugly, isn't it? But I really like the front, so I can deal with it. This part is purple because its an edit. When you mix pink and teal, you're gonna get purple, so thats how that works. These are not Newsea's files, they are mine, I just extracted their meshes, and stuck them in my files. If you encounter any problems, please let me know, and I will fix them as soon as I possibly can. (Unless I'm out partying or dancing, in which case I'll have to get home and take a nap before starting (gotta get my head right, you know?)). Also, please don't hesitate to request a retexture, because chances are that I'll do it. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your great work:)

    Kisses:***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, I was worried no one had re-textured this hair until I found it from you. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete