About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Sometimes It lasts In Love, But Sometimes It Hurts Instead (Newsea Rinka Moose'd)

I recently rediscovered InuYasha, and have been watching it like crazy. I feel my social skills depleting, but I fucking love it.

I'm really proud of this retexture, I think its some of my best work. Which is funny, because it had the exact same textures as Newsea's Babette, which I had already retextured here, so I just stuck the files in there, and took some pictures; easiest retexture ever!

This song's name is based on an incredibly beautiful song by Adele called Somone Like You.

AS left EAC right:

Black:


Brown:


Red:


Blonde:


Control:


I should have a catch phrase, because I never know what to say after the previews...
This file is for Females of all ages that can have hair. 

Both EAC and AS will work in your game at the same time, because I used a handy little tool called DABOOBS. Also, you can use any other version and mine at the same time, unless someone stole my files and uses them to retexture stuff, which is better than the alternative of posting hair with trackers. Any way, if you plan to retexture MY FILES, just shoot me an email to notify me, and give me credit. Anyway, DABOOBS is great, if you retexture, things, use it. Its bad ass. 






DISCLAIMER: I didn't mesh this, it was meshed by those guys over at Newsea. They're really talented, but I don't love their textures, which is why I do what I do. The originals are here.

Thank you so much for visiting, and I love you. If you love me back, then comment, subscribe, click an ad, or like my facebook page!

I wish nothing but the best for you too!
'moose

P.S. (IN AQUA!): If you have any problems with my files, let me know, and I will fix them. Please no paysites, and don't forget to give me credit by linking back here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment