About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It Was So Easy, And The Words So Sweet (Newsea Innocent Moose'd)

I finally retextured another hair, and again, I am sleepy. So lets make this quick, yeah?

THIS BY HER. LOVE IT.

AS is left EAC is right.

Black:


Brown:


Red:


Blonde:


Control:


I like this hair, because its long. That's pretty much it. 

You can put all the hair you want into your game. You can even use mine and Newsea's or even mine and Anubis'. Do what you want! The ALL file is all the hair in one package. If you don't want all the hair, don't use all the hair. 





DISCLAIMER: Newsea meshed and assigned this. I did everything else because I'm a hard working son of a bitch. The original can be downloaded here, if you've got deep pockets. 

If you like everything, you can subscribe with the thingie at the bottom of everything, or click an ad, or comment. Cool beans. 

All of you are lovely people for checking out my work, thank you so much
'moosie

No paysites; anything else goes as long as you give me credit. 

P.S. IN PINK: If there is something wrong with the files, let me know, because its possible that they are messed up, because my brain is all like 'I NEED SLEEP!'
And my face is like "NO I HAVE SHIT TO DO!"
And my brain is like "ARGHHH I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU PASS OUT ANYWAY!"
And then I wake up with my keyboard imprinted on my face, and everyone laughs at me. And I laugh with them, but on the inside, I feel like crying. Or sleeping. Probably the last one. Goodnight. Good morning. Good afternoon. Parting phrase in a foreign language. 

3 comments:

  1. Haha I love you metalmoose! You're so funny and sweet. Thanks for the hair, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol @ "And then I wake up with my keyboard imprinted on my face"

    ReplyDelete
  3. your comments are the best ^^

    ReplyDelete