About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Boy (Butterfly 37 Moose'd)

We'll see if I can keep this post on the shorter side, because I have to go party. 
Anyway, I like this mesh, despite its transparency issues, and the way it sits high on sims' foreheads. 

The title is based on this.

Click to enlarge:


Black:




Brown:




Red:




Blonde:




Control:



Catch Phrasey-wasey!
This is only available for teen-elder females. 



Disclaimer: I did not mesh this, it was meshed by butterflysims and you can find it here.

If you like what I do, please comment, subscribe, or like my facebook page.

I hope you got that boy,
Moose

P.S. (I have to go party hard now. I love all of you): If you find anything wrong with my retextures, let me know, and I'll fix the problem. 
Please give me credit if you use my work, please no paysites. 

1 comment:

  1. I like the unusual beauty sim number 3 Can you download it? I ask:)

    ReplyDelete