About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Our Hair Is Perfect, But We're All Getting Shit-Wrecked (Peggy SGift April '11) Moose'd

I retexed this quite a while ago, and never got around to posting it, but I'm strangely motivated today. (Jesus, 3 posts in 12 hours, what is wrong with me?)

This hair's name is based on Gaga's Beautiful, Dirty, Rich.

I'm keeping this one short, so Adjust-Shine on the left, EA Control on the Right:

Black:


Brown:


Red:


Blonde:


Control:


So yes, there that is. I love this texture, I think its almost completely unique (GREAT JOB, PEGGY! (I'm actually being sincere)). 

Anyway, this was also made with DABOOBS, so you know how it goes.






DISCLAIMER: I didn't make this, Peggy did, the originals are here and here.

Woo! Thanks for the visit, you're incredible. Please subscribe, click an ad, or comment (if you want to).

Bang bang!
'moose

P.S.(IN AQUAVISION): If you have any issues with the file, then let me know, I shall fix them, lickety split. Bamshizzle. 
I'm going to go turn all my simbots into sims that aren't allowed to take showers. 

4 comments:

  1. Super simple, very cute. Love it. Great job. :)

    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. PEEEEEEEEEEEEZ upload the blonde model?! she's cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My only issue with uploading models is the fact that I also have to post a CC list, and I removed all custom thumbnails from my game quite some time ago, so the process of finding and identifying all of the CC would be long and very, very time consuming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. metalmoose said...

    My only issue with uploading models is the fact that I also have to post a CC list, and I removed all custom thumbnails from my game quite some time ago, so the process of finding and identifying all of the CC would be long and very, very time consuming.
    -------------------------------------------

    oh :( pewp.

    ReplyDelete