About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

We're Only Good 'Cause You Can Have Almost Famous Friends (Peggy SGift April '12 Moose'd)

So I was actually going to rest today, but then I managed to get my hands on this, and screw resting.

I'm going to make this quick, because I actually want to play with it, so yeah.

This hair lacks fat morphs because Peggy made it too high poly so when I tried to make fat morphs this happened. Also, it doesn't matter much because it doesn't really clip very much with incredibly obese Sims in the first place. Long story short, I'm an idiot.
Also, I redid all the bone assignments and they're equal or greater to Peggy's, which means I'm getting better at this. Its also compatible with boobies, but the compatibility is actually quite pointless, as it doesn't clip with massive breasts and morbidly obesity put together anyway. I'm quite silly.

This hair's name is based on Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued by Fall Out Boy. I'm not going to pretend I didn't love them in middle school. I'm also not going to pretend that I don't still love them now.

Click to enlarge things (I know that my models have disgusting teeth, its not because they don't brush, but because I installed some really ugly default replacement teeth and now I have to fix them and I'm lazy):

Black:



Brown:



Red:



Blonde:



Control:


Catch Phrase. 
LOD0 is 11,724 polys and LOD1 (which I made) is 8,441 polys. I hope most of you can run it and everything!
*This retexture is available for all ages, but my so-called 'fix' is not available for all ages, I did not fix anything on the toddler and child files, so don't blame me for any meshy problems there. Also, this is non-default, so it won't conflict with other things.*



DISCLAIMER: I did not make this, most of this belongs to Peggy. Except the textures, LOD1 and LOD3. Those are mine and made by me. And the bone assignments on LODS 0-3 except for 2, those are Peggy's. 

Blah blah facebook, comment, and/or subscribe if you want. 

But We're The Best,
Moose

P.S.(I know I was supposed to do aqua today, but I realized halfway through that I was taking green pictures. Oops): If you have any problems, let me know and I will fix them. Lets both hope that they aren't with my incredibly old files, because all of those were lost in the fire. I'm sorry. (There wasn't a fire, my old computer crashed and I lost everything. You should be pitying me right now and stuff). 
Use my work for whatevuhh you like, except don't post my stuff elsewhere, and don't reupload it anywhere unless its on a Sim upload, in which case I require a link back to my blog. Please don't steal my fixes or my textures and don't claim them as your own. If you want to retexture a fix, please ask. 

12 comments:

  1. Moose, your bone assignments are great! But, just a tip - next time assign the front part to 'Clavicle' (you know, clavicle, and after that comes breast), not the spine! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's probably a lot smarter than what I've been doing, thanks Anon!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for this retexture metalmoose!!!Ya, know I thought that I was following your blog but I wasn't O.o....so strange... Oh well I'm following it now! ◕‿◕ ♡♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw, I agree, FOB was the SH*T back in middle school! I still have them on my Ipod ♥!

      Delete
    2. I'm happy you're following me now, and are you kidding? They're STILL the shit! I realized recently that I only listened to like 5 of their songs in middles school so I downloaded all of their albums and realized that I was totally missing out!

      Delete
  3. Love what you've done to this, thanks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, and I'm honored, Jasumi.

      Delete
  4. OMG I love Fall Out Boy, too. I always have. Anywho, I love your work and this is no exception

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Thanks!!! Will you retex and fix skysims latest hair? Her hairs are beautiful, but it's borked hard!

    PS. I demanding Newsea retex too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be releasing my fix of SkySims 07 later this week, and I'l do Newsea's two newest as soon as I can!

      Delete