About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Lay Me Down, Let The Only Sound Be The Overflow (Peggy SGift Jan '10 Moose'd)

It's been such a long week for me. For the past few months, I've been playing the lead in my HighSchool's musical, and I've been working on that after school until 6PM almost daily. At this point we've begun tech, which essentially means that we are there every day until around 10PM, so time has been scarce. Things have been going well, but I'm there for about 7 hours daily IN ADDITION to school and all that jazz, so its been very tiring. I'm excited for the show, though, and I hope people like it, because its great.

Anyway, I really enjoyed making a gif in which the mesh changes, so I've been slightly addicted to retexturing mesh fixes. This one is a mesh fix of peggy's January 2010 special gift done by TumTum Simiolino. I think his work is amazing, and I hope he gets his computer fixed quickly, because he is an amazing addition to the community.

This hairstyle's name is based on the lyrics in Florence + The Machine's song, What The Water Gave Me. I'm absolutely in love with this song, give it a listen.

Click to enlarge:

Black:



Brown:



Red:



Blonde:



Control:


Catch Phrase!
This is only available for children-adults, because TumTum didn't do preschoolers, and I also believe that this is also too glamorous for grannies. Sorry muffins, if you'd like it for grannies, change the CaSpart yourself, or email me. THANKS, DABOOBS.





DISCLAIMER: I did not mesh this, it was meshed by the talented and (very likely) sexy TumTum Simiolino. And he based his version on peggy's original version for sims 2. You can find his (FREE) version here, and the atrocious peggy (pay) version here and here.

If you enjoy me work and all that jayuzz, you can find me on facebook, comment or subscribe to my blog below.

But Oh, My Love Don't Forget Me-
Moosie

P.S. (In aqua, because this song is about water): If you have any issues with my files, shoot me an email, and I will fix it as quickly as possible and to the best of my ability.
Please feel free to use my work for anything you wish to do, but please give me credit in posts, and no paysites EVER. Thanx, bud.

1 comment: