About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I Won't Let You Choke On The Noose Around Your Neck! (Peggy Gift 14-15 Retex'd)

So I've made two hairs today (if the other one isn't up, it will be), and beaten Portal 2 for the second time in order to avoid working on my schoolwork. I'm so screwed for the next 8 hours.

This hair's name was inspired by The Cave by Mumford and Sons. I love this song so much, its so inspirational and stuff.

Lets get down to business, shall we? Adjust-Shine on the Left, EA Control on the Right:


Black:


Brown:


Red:


Blonde:


Control:


And thats that, isn't it? 

Please use only ONE set (pick between Adjust-Shine and EA Control), and please realize that the ALL file contains all of the hairs, while the others are for mix and matching purposes.

The files when unzipped while max out at about 14 megabytes, but keep in mind that you'll only be installing 8 megs (maximum) into your game, because I can make stuff smaller while keeping it looking pretty. (WOOO).

Filenames:
Adjust-Shine:
(Won't Let You Choke (Peggy Gift 14-15 -ALL) Adjust-Shine Moose Retex.package), (Won't Let You Choke (Peggy Gift 14-15 -C) Adjust-Shine Moose Retex.package), (Won't Let You Choke (Peggy Gift 14-15 -M) Adjust-Shine Moose Retex.package), (Won't Let You Choke (Peggy Gift 14-15 -P) Adjust-Shine Moose Retex.package)
EA Control:
(Won't Let You Choke (Peggy Gift 14-15 -ALL) EA Control Moose Retex.package), (Won't Let You Choke (Peggy Gift 14-15 -C) EA Control Moose Retex.package), (Won't Let You Choke (Peggy Gift 14-15 -M) EA Control Moose Retex.package), (Won't Let You Choke (Peggy Gift 14-15 -P) EA Control Moose Retex.package)






Disclaimer: I didn't make this hair, it was made by Peggy over at her zone, if you want a direct link, here's one and here's another. Isn't that super nice of me?

Thank you for checking out my stuff, if you like what you see, go ahead and download. If you REALLY like what you see, please let me know via comments, and if you're feeling generous, then click an ad (if you see any, ad blocker, right?). I love y'all, so please come back!

I'll know my name as it's called again!
'moose

Please don't use my work on paysites. Please give me (and Peggy) credit, we both went through the trouble of producing this, so please help us out by linking back here. See you again in a mo'

P.S. Please do not hesitate to request stuff, it is very likely that I will do it, I'll do anything to escape schoolwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment