About Me

My photo
Hey everyone! My name is metalmoose and I retexture hair for The Sims 3. I retexture what I feel like playing with, but feel free to send me any suggestions!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Come on, babe, why don't we paint the town? (Anto 73 Retexture)

When I said that I wasn't going to post for a while, I lied. My neck is all kinds of fucked up, so I'm not going to school until I see a chiropractor.

This retexture reminds me of Roxy Hart's hair from Chicago, which, if you're into musicals, is amazing.

I think it came out great, but you can see for yourself:

Black:

Brown:

Red/Ginger:

Blonde:

Control:

I did not make this hair, I just retextured it. It was originally converted by Savio.  
Later it was retextured by Anubis, and can be found here

This hair is only for teen through elder females, if you REALLY want it for kids and stuff, get someone else to do it, because I don't have the time to figure that shit out.


Filenames: (Paint the Town (Anto 73) RETEXTURED BY METALMOOSE.package)

The file is about 7 megabytes.
Somehow I managed to forget the Download link...

I have a bunch of hair that I've retextured just chilling in my game, so I don't know how often I'll update this. I'll just chalk it up to how often I feel like updating this. We'll see how it goes, I guess. 

Now my only issue is whether I should shower or go back to sleep. 
moose

If you want to use my work, go ahead, but please ask my permission or something. If not, please link back here and avoid redistributing, especially of all on paysites. Those piss me off like no other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment